The purpose of the PHILANIPPON 2021 Organizing Committee at the PHILANIPPON 2021 is to be dedicated to popularizing the postal service and stamp collecting in Japan while pursuing cultural exchange and international friendship through the hobby of stamp collecting via exhibits of noteworthy international stamp collections and various events. Reflecting the fact that 2021 marks the 150th anniversary of postal service in Japan, the Organizing Committee will also seek to broadly communicate to attendees the history and culture that have been created by postal service, as well as the future potential of the industry going forward.
Personal information obtained by the Committee is used in accordance with that purpose, and the Committee will respect and comply with laws and regulations applicable to personal information and the spirit of such laws and regulations in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures, and will make efforts to appropriately and safely handle, and protect, the personal information.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Committee will clarify the purpose of use of the personal information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the specific personal information under the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (the “Personal Information”) and handle the information intentionally provided by the individual.
2. Purpose of Use and Protection of Personal Information
The Personal Information handled by the Committee is only used within the scope of the purpose of use. In addition, the Committee will not provide the Personal Information to any third party, except if outsourcing to execute the purpose of use and in accordance with laws and regulations, or if required to protect life, body, or property.
3. Management System
- All Personal Information is suitably managed so that there is no loss, destruction, falsification, or leak through unauthorized access, theft, being taken out of the storage location, or other means, and the Committee will take the necessary preventative and corrective measures in case of such loss, etc.
- If the services for the purpose of use are delegated to an external party based on the Personal Information, the Committee will manage and supervise the service provider so that the Personal Information is suitably managed.
- Questions by any individual who is the subject of the Personal Information about the handling of the disclosure, revision, suspension of use, or other action regarding the Personal Information are accepted from time to time, and handled appropriately.
4. Cookies and Traffic Analysis Tools
This Website uses Google Analytics, which is a traffic analysis tool by Google.
If refusing Google Analytics tracking, download and install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your browser.
5. Maintenance and Continuation of Efforts to Comply with Laws and Regulations
- The Committee will make efforts to operate services in accordance with laws and regulations regarding the protection of the Personal Information and other rules.
- The Committee will continually review and improve policies and systems to protect the Personal Information held by the Committee in accordance with changes in the Committee’s business details and changes in laws, regulations, the social environment, and the IT environment surrounding the business.
Any opinion or request regarding the handling of Personal Information may be submitted to the Committee at the following address.
PHILANIPPON 2021 Organizing Committee
Otemachi PLACE West Tower, 2-3-1, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8792
1 April 2020